Sunday, August 5, 2012

Cheeseburger pie

I was browsing through my old recipe folder and found this recipe ! It is my old stand by off the bisquick box. This is so easy to make and great for busy nights.


1 lb. ground beef
1 large onion, chopped (1 cup)
1/2 tsp. salt
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1/2 cup Bisquick mix
1 cup milk
2 eggs

Heat oven to 400 degrees. Spray pie plate with non-stick cooking spray. In skillet brown beef with chopped onion, drain. Stir in salt.Spread in pie plate and top with shredded cheese.Stir Bisquick mix, milk, and eggs in medium bowl until blended.
Pour on top of beef and cheese.Bake about 25-30 minutes until knife inserted into center comes out clean.

When i eat mine I like to add a little ketchup and mustard on top after i get it on my plate.

No comments:

Post a Comment