This great treat only takes 5 ingredients ! So this would be the perfect treat to whip up for any occasion or snack. I got this recipe from pinterest.
3/4 cup peanut butter
2 large eggs
1 cup packed brown sugar
2 cups all-purpose baking mix (Bisquick, for example)
1 bag of M&Ms (I used regular–but now I’m thinking peanut butter M&Ms would be W-O-W)
1. Preheat oven to 325*F. Spray an 8-inch square pan with cooking spray.
2. Combine peanut butter and eggs until well mixed and smooth.
3. Add in brown sugar and stir until combined.
4. Stir in baking mix until moistened (I used my hands because the spoon wasn’t cutting it for me–it is a very thick batter).
5. Fold in M&Ms. Again, using my hands worked best for this step. Not all of the M&Ms stuck in the batter (or perhaps it would be more accurate to call it dough). I just shoved them in when I put it all in the pan.
6. Spread mixture in greased pan and bake for 35-40 minutes or until golden brown.