This recipe comes from a taste of home magazine. I love pork chops and rice so this meal is a quick and easy dinner.
* 2-1/4 cups water
* 1 tablespoon butter
* 1 package (5.6 ounces) instant chicken-flavored rice and sauce mix
* 4 bone-in pork loin chops (1-inch thick and 8 ounces each)
* 1 envelope seasoned coating mix
* In a large saucepan, combine the water, butter and rice with contents of sauce mix. Bring to a boil; stir. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 4 minutes or until the rice is almost tender. Let stand for 5 minutes.
* Meanwhile, moisten pork chops with water; dip in coating mix. Cut a pocket in each chop; fill with rice mixture. Place in an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Spoon remaining rice around chops. Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 35-40 minutes or until meat juices run clear. Yield: 4 servings.