Sometimes the best part of making cookies is eating the dough ( I know I know the raw eggs aren't good for you but unbaked dough is so yummy !) So this recipe is a great alternative to eating the raw dough. Its just in a dip form. I found this recipe at recipezaar.
1/2 cup butter
1/3 cup brown sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese
1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
3/4 cup semisweet mini chocolate chips
1/2 cup chopped nuts (optional)
Vanilla wafer cookies or graham crackers for dipping
1. In a small saucepan, melt the butter with the brown sugar over medium heat. Stir continuously, until the brown sugar dissolves.
2. Remove from heat, whisk in the vanilla and set aside to cool.
3. Beat the cream cheese and confectioner's sugar for 1 minute.
4. Slowly beat in the cooled butter mixture and beat again for another minute.
5. Stir in the chocolate chips and nuts, if using.
6. Pour into a serving bowl and refrigerate. Garnish with additional chocolate chips or nuts, if you choose.