I came across this recipe the other day on one of those betty crocker recipe cards. It looked really interesting to me so i think i will be giving it a try soon.I mean who doesn't love these ingredients.
1 1/4 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch strips
1/3 cup buffalo wing sauce (recommended: Frank's Red Hot)
6 cups frozen southern-style hash brown potatoes, thawed
1 cup ranch or blue cheese dressing
1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1 10-ounce can cream of celery soup
1/2 cup crushed ritz crackers
2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
1/4 cup chopped green onions (about 3 medium)
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees. Spray 13 x 9-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
2. In medium bowl, stir together chicken strips and wing sauce.
3. In large bowl, stir together potatoes, dressing, cheese and soup. Spoon into baking dish. Place chicken strips over potato mixture.
4. In small bowl, stir together crumbs and butter. Sprinkle on top of chicken strips.
5. Cover with foil. Bake 30 minutes; uncover and bake 20 to 25 minutes longer or until potatoes are tender and juice of chicken is no longer pink when center of thickest pieces are cut. Sprinkle with green onions.