I seen this recipe on siggyspice and thought it sounded very yummy ! I will be making this in the near future .
* 1 block cream cheese (8 ounces) at room temperature
* 1 box strawberry jello, divided
* 2/3 cup plus 2 TBSP sugar, divided
* 5 LARGE strawberries
* 4 - 8 ounces Cool Whip, depending on taste and consistency you like
* 1 premade graham cracker pie crust
Start by slicing 5 strawberries in a bowl and sprinkle 2 TBSP sugar and 1 tsp strawberry jello powder over top. Stir to coat. Set aside.
In a medium bowl, cream together cream cheese, 1 TBSP strawberry jello, 2/3 cup sugar. Beat until fluffy.
With a fork, mash the five strawberries that were macerating. Pour into cream cheese mixture. Beat with mixer until well combined. Gently fold in Cool Whip. Place in a premade graham cracker pie crust and refigerate for 2 hours.