At our house we love taco's and we love pasta. This great dish is the best of both worlds. Serve it with a green salad and some garlic bread for a great meal.
* 1 pound ground beef
* 1 packet taco seasoning, 1.25 ounces
* 1 can tomato sauce, 15 ounces
* 1 can corn - drained, 15 ounces
* 1 can black beans - drained and rinsed, 15 ounces
* 1 package shell or elbow pasta, 8 ounces. Cooked according to package directions and drained.
* 1 can chopped green chilies - drained, 4 ounces
* 1 can diced tomatoes - drained, 15 ounces
* 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided. You could also use a Mexican Blend or Colby Jack.
* 1 cup broken tortilla chips.
* Optional toppings to garnish before eating - shredded lettuce, sour cream
In a skillet, brown ground beef over medium heat. Drain and add taco seasoning, tomato sauce, corn, beans, diced tomatoes, and green chilies. Bring to a simmer. Stir in cooked pasta. Place in a 9" x 13" pan. Top with 1 1/2 cups of cheese. Sprinkle broken tortilla chips over cheese and top with remaining 1/2 cup cheese. Bake for 30 minutes, or until heated through and cheese is melted and bubbly. ENJOY!
This recipe comes from :http://siggyspice.blogspot.com