* 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts (about 2 pounds)
* 1 cup(s) red wine vinaigrette (such as Wish-Bone's)
* 1 tablespoon(s) chopped fresh oregano
* 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
* 1 pound(s) cherry or small mixed heirloom tomatoes, halved
* 2 tablespoon(s) red wine vinaigrette
* 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
* 1/2 tablespoon(s) torn fresh oregano, plus more for garnish
* 1 1/2 ounce(s) feta cheese
1. Marinate chicken breasts in a mixture of red wine vinaigrette, fresh oregano, and salt for 1 hour. Remove chicken from marinade and cook on a grill, or grill pan, over medium-high heat, turning once, until cooked through, 10 to 12 minutes. Keep warm.
2. Meanwhile, toss tomatoes, red wine vinaigrette, and salt in a medium bowl. Lower grill temperature to medium. Sear tomatoes, cut sides down, until slightly softened, about 2 minutes. Return tomatoes to bowl and toss with torn fresh oregano.
3. Slice chicken and transfer to a platter. Spoon tomatoes alongside chicken. Crumble and sprinkle feta cheese plus additional fresh oregano over tomatoes.