This is a perfect salad for the nights that it is to hot to cook.Or you can enjoy this anytime of the year.
* 2 Tbsp. (30mL) Mrs. Dash® Original Blend
* 2 Tbsp. (30mL) cider vinegar
* 11 oz. (308g) can mandarin orange segments drained
* 1/3 cup (80mL) toasted sliced almonds
* 1/4 cup (60mL) orange juice
* 1 Tbsp. (15mL) honey
* 1 Tbsp.(15mL) Dijon-style mustard
* 3 cups (720mL) cooked cubed skinless chicken
* 1 1/2 cups (460mL) thinly sliced celery
* 3 Tbsp. canola oil
* 1/4 cup low sodium chicken stock
* 1 cup firmly packed baby spinach or your favorite salad greens
1. For dressing, place together the oil, vinegar, orange juice, Mrs. Dash® Original Blend, mustard and honey in jar with tight-fitting lid.
2. Cover and shake to mix well; set aside.
3. Combine stock with chicken and celery in medium bowl.
4. Pour dressing over chicken mixture; toss to mix well.
5. Cover and chill for 3 to 4 hours or overnight.
6. Add orange segments and almonds; toss gently before serving.