I saw this recipe online and thought it looked cute.
* 4 Kellogg's® Pop-Tarts® Strawberry Milkshake toaster pastries
* 1 cup any flavor ice cream or sherbet
* Multi-colored pastel sprinkles
1. Cut each KELLOGG'S POP-TARTS STRAWBERRY MILKSHAKE toaster pastries into fourths.
2. Spoon ice cream or sherbet on the unfrosted side of eight of the toaster pastry pieces. Top each with an additional toaster pastry piece, unfrosted side down. Lightly press together, making four "sandwiches".
3. Place sprinkles in shallow dish. Roll edges or each "sandwich" in sprinkles. Individually wrap in plastic wrap. Freeze at least two hours or until firm.