I got this salad from Paula Deans show but i adapted it to my liking. It makes a great meal on those hot days where you don't feel like cooking all day in a hot kitchen.
* 1 (9-ounce) package frozen sugar snap peas
* 1 (16-ounce) package orzo, cooked and drained
* 1 cup water chestnuts, drained and chopped
* 3 cups diced grilled chicken
* 3 green onions, chopped
* 1/2 cup vegetable oil
* 3 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
* 2 tablespoons soy sauce
* 2 teaspoons hoisin sauce
* 1 (2-ounce) package slivered almonds, toasted (1/2 cup)
Cook sugar snap peas according to package directions; drain well.
In a large bowl, combine sugar snap peas, orzo, water chestnuts, chicken, green onion, and red bell pepper. In a small bowl, whisk together oil, vinegar, soy sauce, and hoisin sauce. Pour over orzo mixture, tossing gently to coat. Stir in toasted almonds. Cover and chill until ready to serve.