This is a nice spin on traditional spaghetti.
* 4 boneless skinless chicken breast cooked and diced
* 3 cups Dry Spaghetti, Broken Into Two Inch Pieces
* 2 cans Cream Of Mushroom Soup
* 2 cups Grated Sharp Cheddar Cheese
* 1 Finely Diced Red Pepper
* 1 Finely Diced Onion
* 2 cups Chicken Broth
* 1 teaspoon Lawry's Seasoned Salt
* ⅛ teaspoons (to 1/4 Teaspoon) Cayenne Pepper
* Salt And Pepper, to taste
* 1 cup Additional Grated Sharp Cheddar Cheese
Cook the boneless skinless chicken breasts and dice into chunks. Cook spaghetti in chicken broth until al dente. Do not overcook. When spaghetti is cooked, combine with remaining ingredients except additional 1 cup sharp cheddar.
Place mixture in casserole pan and top with remaining sharp cheddar.Bake at 350 for 45 mins.