I came across these yummy looking sandwiches in a taste of home magazine. They look really delicious and would be the perfect party or tailgate sandwich.
* 1 pkg. (12 count) Hawaiian bread rolls
* 1 lb. shaved Black Forest ham
* 12 slices Gruyere cheese
* 1 tub (8 oz.) Philadelphia® Chive & Onion Cheese Spread
* 1/2 cup butter, melted
* 1 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
* 1/2 Tbsp. dried minced onion
* 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
* Cut all rolls in half. Place roll bottoms in 9x13-inch pan.
* Place equal amounts of ham on each roll bottom. Top with Gruyere.
* On each of the roll tops, spread a generous amount of the cream
* cheese spread. Return the tops to the bottoms making sandwiches.
* In a separate bowl, mix together the butter, Worcestershire sauce,
* onion and Parmesan cheese. Pour over your sandwiches and let sit for
* at least 20 minutes. (You can make these ahead of time and allow to
* sit in fridge overnight.)
* Place sandwiches, covered in foil, in a preheated 350°F oven.
* Bake for 20 minutes or until warmed through. Enjoy! Yield: 12