These cupcakes looked so yummy ! They were on food network too.
* 3 cups all-purpose flour
* 3 cups granulated sugar
* 1 tablespoon baking soda
* 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
* 1 teaspoon salt
* 1 1/2 cups vegetable oil
* 4 eggs
* 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
* 1 1/2 cups, 3 (4-ounce jars) baby food carrots
* 1 1/2 cups chopped pecans
* 1 1/2 cups sweetened shredded coconut
* 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
* 4 tablespoons (1/2 stick) butter, softened
* 1 cup confectioners' sugar
* 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
* 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line 18 cups of 2 regular muffin tins with paper cupcake liners.
Sift the flour, granulated sugar, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt into a large bowl. In a separate bowl, whisk together the oil, eggs, vanilla and carrot puree. Stir the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients. Fold in the pecans and coconut.
Fill the prepared cups halfway. Bake until golden and a tester inserted in the middle of a cupcake comes out clean, about 30 minutes. Let stand for 5 minutes before popping the cupcakes out of the trays to cool completely on wire racks.
Frosting: Beat together the cream cheese, butter, confectioners' sugar, vanilla extract, and cinnamon, in a medium bowl. When the cupcakes are completely cool, slather the tops with a generous amount of frosting.