This soup looks very tasty and I will be making it very soon. I found the recipe on one of the blogs that i like http://thesistersdish.blogspot.com/
* 1 (15 oz) can chicken or vegetable broth (I used chicken)
* 1 (16 oz) can refried beans
* 1 (15 oz) can black beans, drained and rinsed
* 1 (15.25 oz) can corn, drained and rinsed
* 1 (10 oz) can tomatoes & chilies, like RO*TEL
Directions: Put the broth and refried beans into a soup pot and heat, while whisking together, until the beans have incorporated fully into the broth.
Add the rest of the ingredients and heat, while stirring until the soup is boiling.
Serve with cilantro, cheese, sour cream and a couple dashes of Tabasco.