These are very yummy ! I recommend using a crockpot liner cuz this is pretty sticky.
1 (9-10 ounce) jar sweet and sour sauce
1/4 cup packed light brown sugar 3
tablespoons soy sauce
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
2 1/2 lbs frozen meatballs
1 red bell pepper,
chopped 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple chunks, drained
1. If using liner, place it in a slow cooker bowl, fitting it snugly against the bottom and sides of the bowl; pull top of liner over the bowl rim.
2. Place all ingredients in the slow cooker; stir gently then cover with the lid.
3. Cook on low setting for 7 to 8 hours, or on high setting for 4 to 5 hours, until done.
4. Carefully remove the lid to allow steam to escape.
5. Serve directly from the slow cooker over rice