This is a copy cat recipe of KFC Coleslaw.
1 head cabbage, shredded
1/4 cup sugar
1 cup carrots, shredded
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1/2 cup milk
1 cup mayonnaise
1/2 cup buttermilk
1/2 teaspoon celery seed
2 drops Tabasco sauce
3 Tablespoons dry minced onions
1. Slice cabbage paper thin, and toss lightly with sugar and shredded carrots.
2. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Pour milk over all. Cover and refrigerate for about 15 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, combine mayonnaise (not salad dressing), buttermilk, celery seed, Tabasco and minced onion.
4. Mix well with cabbage mixture.
5. Refrigerate again at least an hour before serving.