These potatoes are a perfect side dish to most meals. They are done in the crockpot so that is even better. This recipce comes from family fresh meals
1 cup sour cream (I used light & it is still very decadent)
- 1 can condensed cream of potato soup
- 1 tbsp worcestershire sauce
- 2 lb small red potatoes
- 1.5 cups shredded cheddar cheese or cheese blend (can double cheese to make cheesier, if calories are not an issue :) hehe)
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 3 tbsp chopped fresh chives for topping
1. Thinly slice potatoes and set aside.
2. Mix sour cream, can of potato soup and worcestershire sauce together in a large bowl.
3. Add thinly sliced potatoes to the mixture and mix until all potatoes are well coated.
4. Spoon 1/2 of the potato mixture into a crockpot sprayed with cooking spray.
5. Top with 3/4 cup of shredded cheese.
6. Repeat layer with remaining potatoes and cheese.
7. Cook on HIGH for 3.5 to 4.5 hours (or on LOW 7 to 8 hours). Serve topped with a sprinkle of paprika and chives.