We are trying to eat healthier and this recipe looks yummy. It comes from 365 days of slow cooking.
4 bone-in chicken thighs, skin removed and trimmed (or boneless, skinless chicken thighs)
4 large red potatoes, cut into small wedges (about 8 per potato)
1 large carrot, thinly sliced
2 Tbsp olive oil
2 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
1 Tbsp minced garlic
2 tsp dried oregano
Salt and pepper
1. Place potatoes and carrots in bottom of slow cooker. Salt and pepper.
2. Place chicken on top of potatoes. Salt and pepper.
3. In a small bowl combine the olive oil, lemon juice, garlic and oregano. Spoon over the top of the chicken.
4. Cover and cook on LOW for 4-6 hours, until potatoes are soft. (I cooked on LOW for 4 hours and then HIGH for the last hour to get the potatoes soft)
5. Serve with extra lemon juice, if needed.