If you like pineapple you will love this dish ! This recipe comes from tasty kitchen.
4 whole Boneless Chicken Breasts
Salt and Pepper, to taste
1 box Stove Top Stuffing Mix (6 Oz.)
1 cup Boiling Water
1 Tablespoon Margarine, Melted
1 can Pineapple Chunks (540 Ml, 19 Fl. Oz.)
¼ cups Brown Sugar
⅓ cups Onion, Chopped
- Season chicken with salt and pepper and place around outside of baking dish.
- Drain pineapple saving the juice.
- Combine stuffing mix, water, margarine and pineapple chunks. Place stuffing mixture in middle of baking dish.
- Add sugar and onion to pineapple juice. Pour over chicken and stuffing.
- Bake at 400F covered for 30-45 minutes, then uncover for 15 minutes to brown.
- Serves 4