* 1, 12 ounces, package butterscotch morsels
* 1 cup white corn syrup
* 1/4 cup butter
* 12 cups popped popcorn
* 1, 12 ounces, can salted peanuts
How to make butterscotch popcorn
* Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
* In saucepan, combine butterscotch morsels, corn syrup and butter.
* Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally until mixture boils.
* Place popcorn and nuts in greased roasting pan.
* Pour mixture over popcorn. Toss to coat well.
* Bake for 45 minutes, stirring frequently.
* Remove from oven.
* Stir every 10 minutes until cool.