This is such a yummy cookie bar ! I got this from a nestle toll house cookbook.
* 1 cup creamy or chunky peanut butter
* 6 tablespoons butter or margarine, softened
* 1 1/4 cups granulated sugar
* 3 large eggs
* 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
* 1 cup all-purpose flour
* 1/4 teaspoon salt
* 1 3/4 cups (11.5-ounce package) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Milk Chocolate Morsels, divided
PREHEAT oven to 350º F.
BEAT peanut butter and butter in large mixer bowl until smooth. Beat in sugar, eggs and vanilla extract. Beat in flour and salt. Stir in 3/4 cup morsels. Spread into ungreased 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
BAKE for 25 to 30 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Sprinkle with remaining morsels. Let stand for 5 minutes or until morsels are shiny; spread evenly. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Cut into bars.