Got this recipe from Redbook.
* 3/4 cup(s) fresh orange juice
* 1/3 cup(s) orange blossom or clover honey
* 1 teaspoon(s) grated ginger
* 1 teaspoon(s) garlic
* 1 teaspoon(s) orange zest
* 1 teaspoon(s) salt
* 1/8 teaspoon(s) ground black pepper
* 4 (6 ounces each) boneless, skinless chicken breasts, trimmed
* 1 teaspoon(s) vegetable oil
* 1 teaspoon(s) toasted sesame oil
* 1 teaspoon(s) toasted sesame seeds
1. Combine juice, honey, ginger, garlic, zest, salt, and pepper in a bowl. Add chicken; stir to coat. Cover; refrigerate 30 minutes.
2. Heat a large skillet over medium heat until hot; add vegetable oil and swirl to coat. Lift chicken from marinade and let excess drip back into bowl. When oil is hot, add chicken and cook over medium heat 3 minutes per side, or until golden brown.
3. Add reserved marinade to skillet and boil over medium-high heat, turning chicken once or twice, 3 to 5 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through and sauce is reduced by half. Transfer chicken to a cutting board, cut into diagonal slices, and arrange on a platter. Stir sesame oil into thickened sauce and spoon it over chicken. Sprinkle with sesame seeds.