These are one of my favorite cookies !
1 cup margarine
1 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1/2 cup sour cream
1 egg, beaten
1 teaspoon vanilla
3 cups flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 lb M&Ms plain chocolate candies
* < 30 mins Drop Cookies
1. Combine dry ingredients, set aside.
2. Cream margarine, and sugars until light and fluffy.
3. Add sour cream, egg and vanilla.
5. Add in the flour mixture a little at a time until combined.
6. Fold in the M&M's.
7. Drop by teaspoonful onto greased cookie sheet and bake 10-12 minutes at 350.
8. Cool on pan slightly then transfer to cooling rack.