I made these last year for the holidays and they are good too !
* 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
* 1 (1 ounce) square unsweetened baking chocolate
* 1 tablespoon butter
* 2 eggs
* 1 1/4 cups confectioners' sugar
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
* 1 teaspoon vanilla
* 2 cups salted peanuts
* 2 cups miniature marshmallows
1. In a small saucepan over medium-low heat, melt chocolate chips, unsweetened chocolate and butter, stirring until smooth. Remove from heat.
2. In a large bowl, beat eggs until foamy. Beat in sugar, salt and vanilla until smooth and thick. Beat in chocolate mixture. Fold in peanuts and marshmallows.
3. Drop by spoonfuls onto waxed paper lined trays. Chill in refrigerator 2 hours, until firm. Keep refrigerated until serving.