This is one of my favorite fruit salad recipes !
* 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
* 1/4 cup white sugar, or to taste
* 1 (12 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
* 3 bananas, peeled and sliced
* 1 (15.25 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
* 1 (15.25 ounce) can fruit cocktail, drained
* 1 large apple, peeled and chopped
1. Beat the cream cheese and sugar together in a large bowl. On high speed, beat in the whipped topping. Fold in the bananas, pineapple, fruit cocktail, apple. If desired.Pour the salad into a serving bowl, and chill 1 hour before serving.